BIOMEDICAL | NORTH-ITALY AREA
Our customer is Bio Vascular Group, a lean successful and developing company, leader for distribution of high-level medical devices in the national and international market.
In order to strengthen their presence on the italian market, we are looking for:
FIELD SALES/CLINICAL SPECIALIST
Our candidate will report to the CEO. He/She will be a “trait d’union” between Partners’ Companies, the agencies network and key opionion leader. He/She will be responsible for selling/training of Technical Medical Devices to Physicians and Healthcare Professionals in the national market.
- Launch and manage new products
- Offer education and technical training to Sales rep and Key Opinion Leaders
- Organize and participate at national and international exhibitions and meetings
- Business Development activity
- Degree in Biomedical Engineer, Medical Science or similar
- Previous experience (at least 2/3 years) in the role of Product Manager/Field Sales/Clinical Specialist of products/services, with a strong technical component, for the end users channel
- Field Experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Availability to make frequent business trips in Italy
- Organization and coordination
- Communication skills
- Results orientation
Location: North-Italy Area.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.