Our customer is an Engineering and Service global company in the Iron & Steel Making Market that operating in 30 Countries in the world. Furthermore, It’s one of the largest suppliers of plants and equipment to the metals industry worldwide. In the italian market count 3.000 employees divided in 20 Business Unit.
In order to strengthen the team of Project Management, we are looking for:
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Our candidate must be capable of coordinating the entire project flow from the final stage of the commercial negotiations with the customer, through the job development phases, up to plant commissioning.
- To read and interpret sales and/or supply contracts
- To plan and schedule job activities, focusing on timeframes, costs and quality
- Risk assessment, recovery plans, claims management
- Coordinating with the various teams and subsidiaries involved in job progress (Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly)
- Shipping supervision and responsibility for the job order income statement
- Coordination of site work up to the startup of the plant
- Customer relations and satisfaction
- Previous experience (at least 10 years) as a Project Manager in plant manufacturing companies, preferably in-house manufacturing even outside the steelmaking sector
- Drawing up of risk assessments, contracts and contract budgets
- Relations with external customers
- Knowledge of claims management processes
- PMP certification
- Athoritative figure that can relate to internal and external customers, showing a spirit of initiative, flexibility and willingness to travel all over the world (30-40% of the time)
- Financial management of job orders
- Confident with basic processes of direction, start up and commissioning activities
- Aware of basic purchasing processes (make or buy)
- Basic tools for shipping logistics
- Organization and coordination
- Compliance with company rules and guidelines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Results orientation
- Ability to delegate
- Stress and conflict management
Location: Hinterland of Milan
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.