OIL & GAS | TOSCANA
OLT OFFSHORE is the local operative company of an international joint venture, established to manage one of the most important projects in the Italian gas procurement sector and officially listed as a priority strategic initiative with public interest. After the actual business start-up in 2013, the project is now living a phase of relaunch, with growing operative indicators (number of ships, volumes, …). To support the incoming increase of activities OLT wants now to hire a new
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST -
ADDETTO OPERAZIONI COMMERCIALI
The target profile of the search
- Junior and potential candidate, with at least one professional experience in Back and Middle office activities;
- Academic education in Economics or Engineering field;
- The knowledge of the Gas procurement value chain and/or of the Italian gas system (transport, storage, distribution, trading …) will be a competitive edge in the selection evaluations;
- Good analytic skills, autonomy and organizational abilities;
- Full working autonomy with office management IT tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, VBA);
- Full working proficiency in Italian and English is mandatory. (Please apply with résumé / CV in English)
Mission: reporting to the Coordinator of the Commercial Operations office, the Role is in charge of managing the REGASIFICATION SERVICE COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES, with a strong care of the bidding and tender operations, through the Snam Rete Gas application portal.
- Nominations process; daily and intraday nominations;
- Annual, bi-annual, monthly, weekly redelivery scheduling;
- Daily disclosure obligations towards Snam Rete Gas and Remit;
- Every recurring disclosure to be published on the Web Site;
- OLT communication system management for re-gas capacity transfer and release, LNG cargo schedule and reschedule, users entitlements daily check …
- Internal Reporting (Italian and English) and Data Analysis.
Location: c/o the company operations’ site, in LIVORNO.
Condition: the company will directly hire the candidate (tempo indeterminato). The salary package (Fix Base + Bonus) will be coherent with the most talented profiles in the specific market.
In order to apply for this position you can click on INVIA CANDIDATURA. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.
Communications (Law 903/77 and Dlgs 10/09/2003, n. 196, art. 9) are on our web site.